Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 in Photos

I'm jumping in this year with another project... this time, it is taking photos. I've just committed myself to the Photo A Day Challenge... which makes me need to be committed?

This past year, I participated in the Year of Jewelry Project... making a piece of jewelry once a week, sticking to the weekly theme... problem is, not in making the jewelry, but in taking the pictures of the jewelry. Soo... I'm tackling one problem with another?

Possibly

In my crazy world, making myself stick to a project will most likely hone my skills and... hopefully keep e on a schedule of making time each day to do something I love... Take photos.

The list of prompts will be great and I'm sure that it will help me out thinking out of my normal comfort zone... and I suppose that it will give me inspiration on those days that I am not really feeling a photo?

1. Celebrate
2. Bokeh
3. New
4. Colorful
5. White
6. Clean
7. Family
8. Underneath
9. Dull
10. Printed
11. Fuzzy
12. Warm
13. Black
14. Patterned
15. Selfie
16. I Feel
17. Happy
18. Work
19. From a Low Angle
20. Out My Window
21. Currently Reading
22. A Dream
23. Friend
24. Fine Details
25. Bright
26. Reflection
27. Distant
28. Up Close
29. Backlight
30. Evening
31. On My Mind

Join in the fun at The Idea Room  for the list of prompts for January and for the "rules" of the challenge... there really aren't 'rules' but there are some guidelines.
If you miss a day or so, it's ok... just start posting again.
You don't need a blog to join... you can use the hashtag and the word idearoom (#idearoom)on your social media (twiter, instagram, facebook) to allow other people that are following along can see your work... and you  can tag the creator of this challenge, Amy Huntley,  @theidearoom.

I choose to create a new blog, since I am planning on doing a lot of photos... I don't want to lose any of my friends on facebook, and I don't do twitter a lot.. no instagram... so... here is my work!


No comments:

Post a Comment