Tuesday, January 5, 2016

5 January, 2015

White-
We do have white... lots and lots of white around. But you have to be quick about taking pictures of snow, it melts quickly here, and it usually is very trampled at my house, I have a 13 year old boy at home and a couple of dogs... so they make a mess of the pristine snow... But today, my picture isn't going to be of snow, though I might throw in one of the doggies... but this is what I thought about...
This is an old glass bowl that had a floral arrangement years and years ago... I am in love with it.
For Christmas, I always keep ornaments in it, so I have been looking at it for nearly a month now, loving it every day...
That is important, isn't it? having something during the holidays that you absolutely love? I love the shape and the design, and that it is white, so clean and crisp no matter what the season...


No comments:

Post a Comment